Oh Dave.....You need help...you're a sick puppy.. get a life. HaHaHaHaHa
Darn it, this writing could’ve been a great work if not for some inexcusable presumptuous inclusions!
There are several dimensions to the above statement:
1. Liberal Politics: It is unnecessary and degrading to the audience and the purported cause/subject to presume it’s okay to put, Hillary Clinton—a proven liar—on the same level or even within the same space of consideration in any way to, Danica Patrick—a totally wonderful hard working person that has done nothing to earn the scathing hate you so eloquently point to in your, possibly, ruined work.
• Injecting your political, therefore untrue feminist biases of a weird election and its participants, and crystal ball projections of its outcome makes one wonder whether you’re a little sanctimonious and intellectually dishonest here. Listen, at least this Danica Patrick fan is not angry about women that are liars, being ridiculed to vet them from having power over us/me. I/we are angry about Danica Patrick being ridiculed, as you so eloquently state, unfairly. It’s maddening because she’s an earnest, hardworking individual that is only set upon because she’s female and is good at her craft, and has been successful at getting funding in part for her looks, but mostly for having the guts to use those tools. Simply put, there’s jealousy from some competitors that she has the extra tools for that and a bunch of them can’t beat her in fair competition on the race track either so, their mind numbed followers and parrots blatherskite to no end. Meanwhile some competitors and team owners intentionally wreck her and use her for media hype for themselves and or to draw attention for their teams’ inability to legitimately garner their own attention, respectively (Read, The Petty’s and other commentators on the latter.).
• What happened to presumption of innocence: The inappropriate use of Anita Hill is a clear giveaway to an intellectually dishonest Liberal. Clarence Thomas was in no way ever proven to have done anything inappropriate except to a liberal’s mind. That is, he dared to be black, conservative, and successful; therefore, there is no presumption of innocence for him. On its own, no big deal, however, you had to inject that into Danica’s tough sledding. Danica Patrick is more in Clarence Thomas’s shoes than Anita Hill’s!
• Bad connections: What can be said about the use of Nicole Brown in this? Just that it is, as all the others are, “bad connections”, like only a disingenuous liberal can make them. For crying out loud, a women and her lover were murdered, nothing whatsoever to do with Danica’s daily job realities. The fact is, one screwed up trial does not a good connection make, as they say. Not sure what you’re presuming here: Blacks say she deserved it; black males only; males period. It doesn’t connect, because Danica is catching it unfairly from females too.
2. Feminism vs untrue feminism: You have a big problem presuming Danica as some man hating feminist. She isn’t! She actually loves men and enjoys competing and talking with them. Her thing is more like, she will do what she enjoys, which is racing and sharing, and she won’t stop doing what she enjoys. In other words, Danica is going to be, Danica, whether the untrue feminists like it or any man or woman like it or not – true feminism! As long as Danica is racing and has sponsorship, she has earned it! She, and we fans, deserve fair play and protection from undue hardship from the sabotage of cheating and petty jealousies. Additionally, Danica loves her home making, cooking, and her man, Ricky loving, too.
3. Revelation: In quintessential Danica fan form, I’m jealous of that one myself though I’m old and ugly, but it is our unique Danica fan fantasy entitlement—the little girl wants to be like her, a UFC Champion follows methods proven by her, grown women say I can work-out and look good and eat right, men, sometimes silently, appreciate the sheer grit and determination and aspire to be more determined to get `er done, and yes, some guys even old guys fantasize in a harmless way, I wish I had a women like that. Her worst male and female critics writhe in their own ineptness’ at her every success, which is every minute she stays in print and on TV or doing as she desires, because she, inadvertently, sheds light on their lack of worth, so they lash out for attention, just like the media does, and just like you have done here. Her fans’ dreams as above are her money-maker, and I say she has earned it—she’s just being Danica and doing what she loves! It is not just good-looks and guts, it’s hard work, talent and the determination to keep doing the things that keep her in that place where she can succeed in competition and happiness honestly. The longest line appropriately formed behind her, however, as in high-speed racing’s draft, some try to jump out of her line to get ahead for personal gain using her pull and the naysayers push but mostly suction, but no one goes anywhere. Anytime a Patrick “fan” pulls out of her line for their gain, it reveals the true nature of that entity, which is, they are along for the free ride, and can’t see they hurt all respective causes and they, like the crybaby critics, suck.
Thanks for some real good points about hurdles that sometimes hamper Danica Patrick in her successful journey, but please quit using Danica and her fans for unworthy, unjust, and unconnected causes.
Hey iron 54 ,you should really take a course on how to spell and form sentences . You write like your little princess drive's and that's really CRAPPY !!You are a great representation of the normal Crashica fan ,illiterate and living in Mom's basement. Richard Petty could go into a (note the spelling) retirement home ,challenge her to a wheelchair race and still beat her even if he only used one arm to propel the chair. Propel means to make the chair move ,just in case you didn't learn the meaning of simple words.Myself ,I'd love to see more woman in NASCAR. But not one like Miss Whiny.Say Johanna Long who ran in the Busch series in an underfunded car but ran better than your hero.Hell ,Ashley Force could drive a cup car better than Whiny.She drives a ride that goes over 200 mph.Grash would still hit the wall all by herself on the 1/4 mile and blame the crew chief. And I believe that this writer is in reality Bob Pockrass who is Whiny's biggest cheerleader. Just wrote some bigger words to alter his usual SUCKING UP to Miss Crash.
I really don't give a fuck what people say about danca maybe she won't win a race i dont c any of us out there trying to do, what shes doing so shut the fuck up theres also other drivers as or worse than her are not doing any better an I'll keep saying the pettys need to shut the fuck up move in the retatment home so they will shut up so we going to bash every woman that comes in the NASCAR cirtute or what thank god shes got thick skin an dont listen to all the bs
So you're attacking Richard Petty for stating the truth? Richard and Kyle Petty did not trash Danica; they merely stated what is obvious to everyone. You must realize that you're going to get a lot of negative feedback for this ridiculous piece of "journalism" you've presented. Danica is out of her element. I would love to see women on the track kicking the guys' butts, but Danica is not the person to do it; she simply does not have the talent. Other drivers lost their rides in lower levels while Danica was given a top-notch Cup ride, and she's basically done NOTHING with it for years. She has received more patience than most male drivers ever would receive, so please come down off of your high horse and at least try to understand racing before you post this garbage!
Danica came into NASCAR and was immediately given some of the best equipment around. That, and her pension for selling her body (not in truth), for her sponsors, made her both a target and someone who was expected to perform. If the same equipment was given to half the drivers in NASCAR's three series ... they might have won by now; but if anything, they would probably have a higher finish record.
In her first race at Bristol (Nationwide Series), Morgan Shepard, who runs on borrowed parts a lot of times, slid up into her in a turn. Neither wrecked. Her response on the radio? "Was that legal? Shouldn't he get a penalty?" That's not verbatim, just what I remember. It was received as a princess crying because someone touched her. She would not have ever made it in the era when Guthrie raced. She raced with no sponsors, the cars were hard to handle ... and didn't have power steering!!! Imagine such a thing! Grammar corrections are welcome.
Love the references/comparisons to other drivers who either haven't won or endured long winless streaks, despite the fact that Danica has been in championship caliber equipment for her entire career. Let's cherry pick another stat, the one that shows that not only has she never won, but is still yet to record a single top 5 in Cup. That alone is damning to her ability behind the wheel, and there's not enough sugar in the world to coat over that stat.
Long story short, she has absolutely no clue as to how to setup a car or relay needed adjustments to her crew chief, and has shown no desire to learn to do so. As usual, she'll inevitably blame him for more mediocre results, just as she did for Eury/Gibson/Knost and countless Indycar engineers).
Have you ever actually watched a race, Dean? Those of us who regularly do watch have seen ZERO progress from Danica Patrick, ESPECIALLY compared with her male competition. FACT: Danica has never come close to winning a race and only manages the rare top ten when attrition takes out her competition. FACT: Several of the males who have won the last Rookie of The Year competitions are already out of rides due to sub-standard performance. Danica continues on with similar non-performance. FACT: Kyle Larson, Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney have accomplished more in far less time than Patrick, even though Danica has had the benefit of driving for one of the powerhouse teams in the sport.
If you have a problem with discrimination against females, you could not possibly have picked a worse exemplar than Ms. Patrick.
I got some orange juice @ the house--whole jugs of it.
Anytime the immigration debate comes up, the main narrative is always centered around humanizing some little boy with a dream, or some victim fleeing a burning village. This sort of feel good story line always attempts to personify immigration into the US as a virtue, but no one has the courage to attempt to talk about this complex issue from the bigger picture. We have allowed millions of immigrants from the south to come here mostly illegally. It's nice to play the race card, the moral sympathy card, and find one off touching stories to try to hide the ugly fact that we don't have the infrastructure to annex our neighbors from the south as new States. I don't think anyone will ever say: "All the poor little children fleeing burning villages with the raping and drugs, meh... let em starve." Of course everyone will come out and support immigrants when the narrative is personified like that. Couple a tear jerking story, with some claim that: "Immigrants only one to move back home, or they only want to work low paying jobs on a farm." Why, this seems reasonable, there is no real harm... But the sad truth is the vast majority of all immigration into the US is economic immigration and is near permanent, and the primary segment of the economy being hit by these new immigrants seeking jobs is the service industry and the construction industry. We simply can't annex Mexico and strip all of our jobs from our working poor and high school and college kids and give it to people from a 3rd word country. If you step back and view the immigration problem for what it is, you will see an exponential growth of economic immigrants with no clear end in sight. We now live in a global economy, we have open boarders and let this happen. For those doing it... Good for them, if I were in their shoes I would do the same thing. But at some point I would just love for someone to look at this issue from the bigger picture and admit that it is not sustainable, and if the trends continue we will be a second word country. I would love to hear opinions about what we as a country could do to try to curtail and eventually end economic immigration and still humanly deal with the millions of illegals already here.
One correction. When Bill Flowers let REM sleep over he didn't mention he locked them in!!! He didn't show up until the afternoon to let them out. Pete Buck still talks about this in interviews. I've played the Milestone since 1980. Bill is nice but very eccentric. He warrants an article just about him
I am the bar knitter, the milestone is a treasure and one of my favorite places to be
Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware oBeware of CHRIS FRYE!! f CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!!
There are many regions of the country gaining a critical mass of quality disc golf courses. That's great that the mecca/destination phenomenon of disc golf lifestyle and tourism as beginning to be documented to convince cities, counties, p&r's and other land managers that collaborative efforts between disc golf groups and agencies can really bolster the economy and valuable rec opportunities of regions! Check out this interesting interview about disc golf course design and development: https://allthingsdiscgolf.com/disc-golf-course-design-book-focuses-on-underutilized-landscapes/
Chris rented a property from my husband. To make a long story short, he moved in, he kept saying the deposit was in the mail, when the first months rent was due he never paid it and he stopped payment on the deposit. Then he said his dog got sick from the "backyard" (our dog lived there for two years and never got sick) and then left without notice. Clearly this has nothing to do with personal training abilities but it does have to do with his morals and his professionalism.
I just seen this on Fatal Attraction and I'm so sorry for her loss. It's sad she had to lose her life in such a heartless way but I've stopped dating online now and are more a tentative to the men I deal with.
As a native Charlottean, I find it unfathomable that ANYONE would want a man in a woman's bathroom, whether they claim to be transsexual or not. Consider the following true stories.
Cross-dressing man arrested for filming Alabama woman in public bathroom - http://yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/cross-dressing-man-arrested-peeping-alabama-woman-mall-bathroom/
NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women's locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wa-man-women-bathroom-test-transgender-ruling-article-1.2535150
Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault
KTLA.com: DA: Cross-Dressing Man Secretly Taped Women at Macy’s - http://ktla.com/2013/05/14/da-cross-dressing-man-secretly-videotaped-women-in-macys-bathroom/#ixzz2TKsMicgJ
Western Morning News: Cross-dresser branded 'high risk' to women - http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Cross-dresser-branded-high-risk-women/story-16994889-detail/story.html
NBC Connecticut: Teen Coerced Into Food Court Bathroom for Sex: Cops - http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Teen-Coerced-Into-Food-Court-Bathroom-for-Sex-Cops-123472564.html
Abc7news.com: POLICE: CALIF. LOCKER ROOM SUSPECT USED DISGUISE - http://abc7news.com/archive/7739509/
Purdue University: Purdue police investigate report of man taking photographs in women's restroom - https://news.uns.purdue.edu/x/2008a/080331PoliceVPA.html
The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens' restroom - http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_11558044
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Greensburg man who photographed cheerleaders to be tried - http://www.post-gazette.com/local/east/2004/11/19/Greensburg-man-who-photographed-cheerleaders-to-be-tried/stories/200411190290
UPI.com: Cross-dresser arrested in bath house - http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2003/11/27/Cross-dresser-arrested-in-bath-house/UPI-63871069941991/
St. Petersburg Times: Cross-dressing man sentenced for battery - http://www.sptimes.com/News/92599/Pasco/Cross_dressing_man_se.shtml
As you can readily see from the aforementioned cases, allowing transsexual men in women's restrooms can have grave consequences.
If you are not making any money why do you continue being Uber driver?
Every religion has it's requirements to be a part of that religion no Faith is immune from this shoe me one
mingusitis - Charlotte NORML meets on the 3rd Saturday every month. Check out the FB page for updates on meetings: https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteNORML/
Womack Newspapers, Inc.
Powered by Foundation