I am the bar knitter, the milestone is a treasure and one of my favorite places to be
Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware oBeware of CHRIS FRYE!! f CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!! Beware of CHRIS FRYE!!
There are many regions of the country gaining a critical mass of quality disc golf courses. That's great that the mecca/destination phenomenon of disc golf lifestyle and tourism as beginning to be documented to convince cities, counties, p&r's and other land managers that collaborative efforts between disc golf groups and agencies can really bolster the economy and valuable rec opportunities of regions! Check out this interesting interview about disc golf course design and development: https://allthingsdiscgolf.com/disc-golf-course-design-book-focuses-on-underutilized-landscapes/
Chris rented a property from my husband. To make a long story short, he moved in, he kept saying the deposit was in the mail, when the first months rent was due he never paid it and he stopped payment on the deposit. Then he said his dog got sick from the "backyard" (our dog lived there for two years and never got sick) and then left without notice. Clearly this has nothing to do with personal training abilities but it does have to do with his morals and his professionalism.
I just seen this on Fatal Attraction and I'm so sorry for her loss. It's sad she had to lose her life in such a heartless way but I've stopped dating online now and are more a tentative to the men I deal with.
As a native Charlottean, I find it unfathomable that ANYONE would want a man in a woman's bathroom, whether they claim to be transsexual or not. Consider the following true stories.
Cross-dressing man arrested for filming Alabama woman in public bathroom - http://yellowhammernews.com/politics-2/cross-dressing-man-arrested-peeping-alabama-woman-mall-bathroom/
NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women's locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wa-man-women-bathroom-test-transgender-ruling-article-1.2535150
Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault
KTLA.com: DA: Cross-Dressing Man Secretly Taped Women at Macy’s - http://ktla.com/2013/05/14/da-cross-dressing-man-secretly-videotaped-women-in-macys-bathroom/#ixzz2TKsMicgJ
Western Morning News: Cross-dresser branded 'high risk' to women - http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Cross-dresser-branded-high-risk-women/story-16994889-detail/story.html
NBC Connecticut: Teen Coerced Into Food Court Bathroom for Sex: Cops - http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Teen-Coerced-Into-Food-Court-Bathroom-for-Sex-Cops-123472564.html
Abc7news.com: POLICE: CALIF. LOCKER ROOM SUSPECT USED DISGUISE - http://abc7news.com/archive/7739509/
Purdue University: Purdue police investigate report of man taking photographs in women's restroom - https://news.uns.purdue.edu/x/2008a/080331PoliceVPA.html
The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens' restroom - http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_11558044
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Greensburg man who photographed cheerleaders to be tried - http://www.post-gazette.com/local/east/2004/11/19/Greensburg-man-who-photographed-cheerleaders-to-be-tried/stories/200411190290
UPI.com: Cross-dresser arrested in bath house - http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2003/11/27/Cross-dresser-arrested-in-bath-house/UPI-63871069941991/
St. Petersburg Times: Cross-dressing man sentenced for battery - http://www.sptimes.com/News/92599/Pasco/Cross_dressing_man_se.shtml
As you can readily see from the aforementioned cases, allowing transsexual men in women's restrooms can have grave consequences.
If you are not making any money why do you continue being Uber driver?
Every religion has it's requirements to be a part of that religion no Faith is immune from this shoe me one
mingusitis - Charlotte NORML meets on the 3rd Saturday every month. Check out the FB page for updates on meetings: https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteNORML/
How do I get involved?
"... now when I go out I have to go and drive around to smoke and that really bothers me."
This is the kind of comment that HURTS the movement. We should be against any impaired driving, whether the impairment is from cannabis or alcohol.
Happy 420 - congratulations, Walker! Thanks Creative Loafing - we would love to see more articles on cannabis/marijuana/hemp... it's not just for 420 anymore.
And if you dare so read the bible (or really any religions) you would also see the same rhetoric and harsh savagery from that time period as well. Please be able to comprehend that. That doesn't mean today's person whose faith is in Islam takes it as it was written in the Quran and applies it today. Yes, extremists do and shame on them, but every religion has extremists and misguided peoples that do horrible things in the name of their god(s)/deities. Understand that all (major) three religions are one in the same. Can I get an amen?
As far as the list above me from Love to Fish: Crikey! Several of our very own presidents owned slaves, but you don't see me taking a shit on Andrew Jackson's grave at the Hermitage now do ya?
I wonder how many people take the time to understand that everything is pretty much the same with altering views of stories but the characters are all the same just with different names and blah, blah, blah... Sheese. I cannot believe within this day and age that people are so gullible to fall for the fear-based rationale and not that of love.
Peace out. I'll be in my bunker. Holla when all this is over.
See, www.nospank.net. It should be against the law for adults to hit small children.
For those who still consider Islam to be a peaceful religion, consider the following. "Sura", by the way, means "Chapter":
• In the Koran, Sura 2:191 states, "Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter."
• Sura 2:193 - "Fight them until religion is for Allah."
• Sura 3:28 states, "The believers never ally themselves with the disbelievers, instead of the believers. Whoever does this is exiled from GOD. Exempted are those who are forced to do this to avoid persecution. GOD alerts you that you shall reverence Him alone. To GOD is the ultimate destiny."
• Sura 4:101 - "The infidels are your sworn enemies."
• Sura 5:17 - "They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent."
• Sura 5:23 - "The just retribution for those who fight GOD and His messenger, and commit horrendous crimes, is to be killed, or crucified, or to have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or to be banished from the land. This is to humiliate them in this life, then they suffer a far worse retribution in the Hereafter. "
• Sura 5:51 - "O you who believe, do not take certain Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors."
• Sura 9:5 says, "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them."
• Sura 9:123 - "O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous."
• Sura 47:4 - "So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds."
• Sura 66:9 - "O Prophet, strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination."
• The Qur'an (or Koran) itself, the holy book of Islam, contains over 100 verses calling for violence against Christians and Jews.
• Mohammed permitted lying. Jesus did not.
• Mohammed fought in 66 battles. Jesus fought in none.
• Mohammed permitted his warriors to rape women. Jesus did not.
• Mohammed killed 3,000 people. Jesus killed none.
• Mohammed owned slaves. Jesus did not.
• Mohammed tortured others. Jesus did not.
• In Hadith Vol. 9 it states to KILL those who leave Islam.
WOLVES AT THE DOOR HIT ON THE HEAD! AFTER 6, ITS OVER, GO HOME WITH YOUR ORDER.
INFORM SOME PEOPLE THAT WE CAN EAT IN RESTURANTS NOW. MAYO CALDWELL
This Immoral behavior if not repented from has some very serious ramifications. The Creator of the heavens and earth has forbidden homosexuality. The prophets that God (Allah)sent to to all the nations warned us of dire consequences if we don't worship him alone without any partners, meaning he has no sons and that all worship should be directed to him alone
I am sincerely trying find out more about home birth. It would mean a lot if you could contact me as soon as possible as we just found out my wife is expecting. Thank you so much.
Yes, liketofish, you have every right to speak out on moral issues. Everyone does. BUT, when the culture you're living in goes through changes, do not expect to be greeted with open arms if your views go against the "new normal." That's just how it works, my friend. For instance, you'd be surprised at how many Southern "Christians" fought like tigers against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. And, you guessed it, they got mad when all of a sudden, people didn't want to hear them use the N-word anymore. Same thing here. Plus, hate to stretch that closed mind of yours, but there are plenty of Christians who think churches should leave LGBT folks alone.
And yet Apple continues to do business in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Y'all up to date on the treatment of women in that country regarding their basic human rights?
Womack Newspapers, Inc.
Powered by Foundation