Felicia Van Bork is an encaustic painter and adjunct professor of drawing at UNCC with a studio at Center of the Earth Gallery in NoDa.
1) Music: "The most sublime piece of music, I think, is Thomas Tallis' "Spem in Alium" performed by the King's College Choir, Cambridge. It sounds like the music of creation."
2) Restaurants: She is a member of the ARPA 10, a group of artists who take their name from Arpa Wine Bar & Grill located on West Trade Street. Also, "Sangam Indian restaurant in Cornelius has a great lunch buffet, and the black velvet paintings are just as spicy."
3) Books: "The book I'm reading right now is called Pulpwood and it's short stories by Scott Ely." The stories "don't explain character, they demonstrate character. They make me think."
4) Hobbies: "I love growing flowers and vegetables. This year I'm going nuts with nasturtiums," edible flowers her husband works into their meals.
5) Travel: Describing her reaction to classical art in Italy and Greece she says, "It's awe-inspiring. The wonderful works you know as two-inch or three-inch pictures are 12 feet tall. They're alive."
Hi Sara- There were also quite a lot of mistakes in facts about the Charlotte…
Christianity is based on one girl really sticking to her story.
The four beatitudes in the Gospel of Luke Blessed are you who are poor, for…