Driving is a terrible, terrible idea. But if you're lucky enough to live in walking distance, check out one of these open restaurants. (Details are subject to change, so call before you make the trek.)
* Common Market is open until midnight.
* Solstice Tavern just posted this on its Facebook page: "Hey all you snowmen and snow angels! Post a pic of you in the snow wearing a T-shirt and shorts and receive half-off any entree or app all day TODAY! Make sure to bring your phone to show your server."
* Dolce Vita will be open 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
* Angry Ale's will open at noon.
* Block and Grinder is planning to open for dinner.
* Queen City Q is open.
* Pizza Peel on Central Avenue will be open at noon.
* BlackFinn at the EpiCentre will open at 3 p.m.
* Leroy Fox opens at 4 p.m.
* Big Ben British Restaurant and Pub will open at 1 p.m.
* Whiskey Warehouse is open.
* Amelie's is open.
* The Diamond is open.
* Boudreaux Louisiana Kitchen is open.
For more updates about who's opened and closed, we recommend you follow @CLTDining on Twitter.
What is wrong with people besides the fact they are ignorant. The Neeley's show was…