Page 3 of 3
Threats of the Year
• A 51-year-old man called police after being threatened by a very unstable woman he was involved with at one time. He told officers the woman called him and stated, "I'm gonna fuck you up. I'm gonna goddamn fucking kill you and your goddamn whore. Do you like horses? How much do you like your horse? Do you think your horse will like antifreeze?" I can answer that. Unless you're asking how much he likes his whores.
• A 40-year-old woman called police after being threatened by a known suspect. She told officers that the suspect called her and stated, "I'm going to kill you. I'm going to hit you so hard in the face, it's going to paralyze or kill you."
• A 49-year-old man called police after he was threatened by a known suspect. He told officers that a man sent him a text message stating, "You punk bitch. When I catch you this time there won't be any cops, no security guards, no one to keep me from killing, so don't run." He then sent another, asking, "Why did you run when I saw you today?" I think that first text goes a long way in answering your question.
• A 24-year-old woman called police after being threatened by someone who should be castrated. She told officers that the man called her 260 times and sent her 130 texts in a two-week period. The suspect, who is angry at the victim because she won't answer his phone calls, stated, "You are going to get raped by six niggas with HIV. I'm going to give you a matching scar just like the one on my face. See you soon bitch. You are dead. Don't come back to the Q.C. or I will kill you."
• A 21-year-old woman called police after being threatened and sexually harassed by an unknown suspect. The suspect texted her five times one morning and stated: "When are you gonna give me some of that wet pussy? I'm coming to your momma's house to get some. When I come to work, I'm going to kick your ass."
• A 20-year-old woman called police after being threatened by a pregnant peer. She told officers the suspect called her several times and when she finally answered, the woman said, "Bitch, I'm going to fuck you up when I see you — after I have my baby."
• A 32-year-old woman filed a police report after being threatened via text messages. She told officers that a man sent her four text messages; all the texts made sexual remarks but the winner of them all was the statement, "I am not going to chase you, but I am going to fuck you in your big asshole."
Blotter items are chosen from the files of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department.
"UNC's new football team could transform Charlotte"
Its UNC CHARLOTTE, not UNC, not UNCC.
Antique Kingdom is not an office, they tore it down. My father is Steve Highsmith,…
Just read this article, loved it! Having no children, my only knowledge of My Little…