Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Oct. 4, 2011 — as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• The Lemonheads at Neighborhood Theatre
• Open Mic Poetry at Wine Up
• Bill Hanna Jazz Jam at Double Door Inn
• Beer Ed at Growlers Pourhouse
• Suzanne Westenhoefer at The Comedy Zone Charlotte
Wow, that graphic of the toy soldier and the red Christmas ball is fantastic. Thanks!
Well deserved. These guys are tops today.
If there were a “War on Christmas” it would look very different than the simple…