Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Nov. 22, 2011 — as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• Million Dollar Quartet at Knight Theater
• Taboo Tuesday Open Mic at Crown Station Pub
• Small Treasures exhibit at Mint Hill Arts
• Open Mic Poetry at Wine Up
• Bill Hanna Jazz Jam at Double Door Inn
That's not a good enough reason for me; "just cause everyone else does". I don't…
What a weird question. Practically all writing contests worth their salt charge entry fees. You…
There should be a detailed reasoning for why you are charging an entrance fee.