Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Nov. 22, 2011 — as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• Million Dollar Quartet at Knight Theater
• Taboo Tuesday Open Mic at Crown Station Pub
• Small Treasures exhibit at Mint Hill Arts
• Open Mic Poetry at Wine Up
• Bill Hanna Jazz Jam at Double Door Inn
Almost $86,000 per job. What a bargain.
Does anyone think that politicians will ever realize that no jobs are being created by…
Where can I look up all the details of the George Cutter murder and trail,…