Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Dec. 6, 2011 — as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• Beer Ed at Growlers Pourhouse
• Eddie Money at The Fillmore
• Rye Barcott, author of It Happened on the Way to War, at CPCC
• Taboo Tuesday Open Mic at Crown Station Pub
• Romare Bearden: The Life exhibit at Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
Did CL everrr do the research on who set up the standards for these ponds?…
Convicted felon steps from vehicle. Felon has loaded stolen pistol in hand, hammer back and…
Guess that means prices are going even higher!!