Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Jan. 10, 2012 — as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• Frugal & Fabulous exhibit at Ciel Gallery
• Rocktronic Tuesday at The Saloon
• Trivia Bowl at Flying Saucer
• Bill Hanna Jazz Jam at Double Door Inn
• Open Mic Night at Mortimer's Cafe & Pub
Wow, that graphic of the toy soldier and the red Christmas ball is fantastic. Thanks!
Well deserved. These guys are tops today.
If there were a “War on Christmas” it would look very different than the simple…