Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, March 27, 2012 — as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• Charlotte Film Festival screening Pig at EpiCentre Theaters
• Bilingual play, Coser y Cantar by Dolores Prida at Mint Museum Randolph
• Artist Mingle, Red Dan, Wood Head, Birds With Teeth, Gone Ape at The Saloon
• College Night at Whisky River
• Open Mic Poetry at Wine Up
Delette Nycum was my great-grandmother.
Goddamn this town is a drag.
His voice just creeps me out. That is all.