Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, March 27, 2012 — as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• Charlotte Film Festival screening Pig at EpiCentre Theaters
• Bilingual play, Coser y Cantar by Dolores Prida at Mint Museum Randolph
• Artist Mingle, Red Dan, Wood Head, Birds With Teeth, Gone Ape at The Saloon
• College Night at Whisky River
• Open Mic Poetry at Wine Up
Does anyone really think that the failed revaluation was not the king's carefully designed method…
Then here's a brilliant suggestion: Don't enter!
That's not a good enough reason for me; "just cause everyone else does". I don't…