Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, May 22, 2012 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* The Great Masters of Lithography exhibit at New Gallery of Modern Art
* Good Eats and Meets' Dinner at A Piece of Havanna
* Modern Primitives and The Fooligans at Snug Harbor
* Coffey Talk with Chip Coffee at McGlohon Theatre
* Open Mic Poetry at Wine Up
Then here's a brilliant suggestion: Don't enter!
That's not a good enough reason for me; "just cause everyone else does". I don't…
What a weird question. Practically all writing contests worth their salt charge entry fees. You…