Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, May 22, 2012 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* The Great Masters of Lithography exhibit at New Gallery of Modern Art
* Good Eats and Meets' Dinner at A Piece of Havanna
* Modern Primitives and The Fooligans at Snug Harbor
* Coffey Talk with Chip Coffee at McGlohon Theatre
* Open Mic Poetry at Wine Up
Delette Nycum was my great-grandmother.
Goddamn this town is a drag.
His voice just creeps me out. That is all.