Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, August 30, 2012 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* Iron Sky at AMC Carolina Pavilion
* Reception for Occupy Charlotte, Then and Now exhibit at CPCC Galleries
* Woody Pines at Double Door Inn
* Kathy Reichs and Kerry Reichs at Barnes and Noble
* Weekly Wine Tasting at The Glass House at FABO
Black teen shooting at police. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along…
Why is it that all you Charlotte based Duke energy haters are using so much…
No one can say CL is modest.