Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Sept. 7, 2012 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* Opening reception for Bearing Flowers exhibit at MoNa Gallery
* God Save the Queen City 2 at Chop Shop
* A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Forum at Theatre Charlotte
* Outernational at Tremont Music Hall
* Amazing Maize Maze at Rural Hill
That's not a good enough reason for me; "just cause everyone else does". I don't…
What a weird question. Practically all writing contests worth their salt charge entry fees. You…
There should be a detailed reasoning for why you are charging an entrance fee.