Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Sept. 19, 2012 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* Works by Alberto Giacometti and Shepard Fairey at New Gallery of Modern Art
* A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Forum at Theatre Charlotte
* The Chris Canty Foundation Wine Tasting at Blue Restaurant & Bar
* Off the Record featuring The Hot Gates at The Evening Muse
* Andy the Doorbum at Snug Harbor
Woo hoo! See you at the Editor's Ball.
I seem to have missed CL's story on the elderly man who was SHOT by…
Did the fool not realize that tea and marijuana both have strong odors, and not…