Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Oct. 4, 2012 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* Silent Movie Night screening The General at Petra's Piano Bar & Cabaret
* White Rabbits at Visulite Theatre
* Taste of the World at the VanLandingham Estate
* Godspell at CPCC's Pease Auditorium
* Artist to Artist at McColl Center for Visual Art
Catch a cold pass it around..!
Businesses, check out this site for information on easy steps to accept Bitcoin. http://bitcoinbakersfield.com/merchantacceptance.htm Now…
... The CB radio of this decade.