Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Oct. 4, 2012 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* Silent Movie Night screening The General at Petra's Piano Bar & Cabaret
* White Rabbits at Visulite Theatre
* Taste of the World at the VanLandingham Estate
* Godspell at CPCC's Pease Auditorium
* Artist to Artist at McColl Center for Visual Art
Delette Nycum was my great-grandmother.
Goddamn this town is a drag.
His voice just creeps me out. That is all.