Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Aug. 26, 2013 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* Multiplicity exhibit at UNC-Charlotte Galleries
* Knocturnal at Snug Harbor
* The Monday Night All Stars at Double Door Inn
* Trivia at Sir Edmond Halley's
* Find Your Muse at The Evening Muse
Time's award is now officially "Person Of The Year Not Named Edward Snowden".
The same "gridlock" that confirmed Anthony Foxx 100-0? A non-lazy writer would have examined Watt's…
The things you find on flickr...!