Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Oct. 5, 2013 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* 12 Hours of Design at Hans Krug
* Badlands at ImaginOn's Wells Fargo Playhouse
* Elim Bolt at The Evening Muse
* Great Grapes: Wine, Art & Food Festival at Symphony Park
* Big Mamma's House of Burlesque at Visulite Theatre
Time's award is now officially "Person Of The Year Not Named Edward Snowden".
The same "gridlock" that confirmed Anthony Foxx 100-0? A non-lazy writer would have examined Watt's…
The things you find on flickr...!