Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Jan. 24, 2014 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* The Fountainhead at Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
* Charlotte Symphony KnightSounds: Sights & Sounds of America at Knight Theater
* Quynh Vantu: Thresholds exhibit to McColl Center for Visual Art
* Art & Orchids opening reception at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
* Late Night w/ DJ Arthur Bros at Osso Restaurant & Lounge
Delette Nycum was my great-grandmother.
Goddamn this town is a drag.
His voice just creeps me out. That is all.