Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, May 29, 2014 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
* Manchester Orchestra at The Fillmore
* The Sweet Spot Charlotte: Masquerade Edition at Chop Shop
* Party in the Park at Mint Museum Randolph
* "Winning the Freedom to Marry in North Carolina" discussion at Levine Museum of the New South
* Shiprocked presents Lipgloss at Snug Harbor
Delette Nycum was my great-grandmother.
Goddamn this town is a drag.
His voice just creeps me out. That is all.