Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Aug. 5, 2014 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• Passenger at Amos' Southend
• Beer Ed at Growlers Pourhouse
• Bingo at Philosopher's Stone
• Selected Works of J. Eugene Grigsby, Jr.: Returning to Where the Artistic Seed was Planted exhibit at Harvey B. Gantt Center for African American Art + Culture
• Fight Night Comedy Competition at The Comedy Zone
Delette Nycum was my great-grandmother.
Goddamn this town is a drag.
His voice just creeps me out. That is all.