Here are the five best events going down in Charlotte and the surrounding area today, Aug. 9, 2014 as selected by the folks at Creative Loafing.
• Funny Or Die Presents The Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival at PNC Music Pavilion
• Bon Odori Festival at Wells Fargo Atrium
• <em>Ernest & Celestine screening at Charlotte Art League
• Purgatory: Fetish Fairytales at Amos' Southend
• God Save the Queen City at Chop Shop
Delette Nycum was my great-grandmother.
Goddamn this town is a drag.
His voice just creeps me out. That is all.