Two former editors from St. Martin’s Press and Random House tell writers what it takes to get noticed by agents and editors alike. They’ve seen thousands of book proposals, edited hundreds, and given many authors the offer of a publishing contract.
Editors Carin Siegfried and Betsy Thorpe will show you:
• How to compose an effective elevator pitch
• How to write a killer query letter
• How to write your author bio
• How to research and land a literary agent
• What to expect from a publisher offer