Torn and tweaked hamstring attachments are some of the most common yoga injuries. I’ve pulled ’em on both sides, so I know how it feels… and I have learned from experience!!
We’ll look at the proper alignment to:
– stretch your hamstrings safely
– strengthen your glutes
– extend with integrated power
– deepen your forward folds
– take care of your lower back
– protect and help heal your attachments
And we’ll honor the cleverest of monkeys, Hanuman, with tales of his heroism and creative variations of the pose that bears his name!
All levels are welcome.