Looking for some sick puppies to hang out with this Halloween?
Want to go to a party that isn't the regular old bankers dressed in the same costume?
Then you need to go to the CarnEvil party at Amos' South End.
Here's the e-mail they sent:
CarnEVIL: The Weirdest Party in Charlotte
A visual spectacle of people watching, performance troupes, bands, DJ’s, fire spinners, baby-toss, lights, projections, provocative patron ensembles (you decide), and just weird and eccentric people. This is the 14th iteration of an event that always carries with it many community elements. The event is put on by volunteers and money is always raised for a good cause or causes.
Tickets are $20 and can be purchased online at www.carnevil.org or at the door.
Saturday, October 31st, 2009
Doors Open at 8 p.m.
- I command you to attend… Listen to ME!! Hooga-booga*@%$*#(^%#$%@!
- To get your freak on… Do it!
- Do Halloween, Proper-like
- Have you honestly had the best time of your life yet?
- Just because. (Because I said so.)
- Circus Freaks
- Fire Spinners
- Satan a.k.a George W. Bush
- Sexy Ghoulfriends
- Sick Puppies
1423 South Tryon