Keep Pounding GameDay Program
The Carolina Panthers
announced in a tweet
Tuesday the opportunity to nominate someone deserving of a special gameday experience at Bank of America Stadium! Through the Keep Pounding Gameday Program, the Panthers
provide once-in-a-lifetime experiences to deserving fans from the Carolinas and beyond. Fans selected to participate in the program will receive four tickets, a parking pass and Panthers gameday gift bag.
➡️ Nominate HERE
Keep Pounding Gameday Program Guidelines:
- The nominee must be a Carolina Panthers fan. The Panthers respectfully insist that Keep Pounding Gameday recipients and their guests refrain from wearing opposing team logos at Bank of America Stadium.
- Nominees can be anyone deserving of a special gameday experience. This may include a fan facing health or life challenges, someone of exceptional character, etc. There will be an opportunity to explain how the individual embodies Sam Mills' exceptional character and the team's "Keep Pounding" mantra on the nomination form.
- Nominators must have a personal relationship with the nominee. Nominators may include family, friends, healthcare professionals, teachers, co-workers, etc.
- A nomination enters the fan for all preseason and regular season games during a season. Therefore, it is not necessary to apply more than once per year.
- Fans are not able to make game selections. It is highly recommended that nominees be flexible with scheduling.
- Those selected to participate in the Keep Pounding Gameday Program will be notified two to three weeks prior to the game.
- Acceptance of tickets means that all individuals agree to adhere to the Bank of America Stadium Fan Code of Conduct Policy.
- Once a fan has been chosen to participate in the Keep Pounding Gameday Program, the individual will not be eligible again in the future.